LR410 Laser Receiver
Weatherproof 360° laser receiver
The Trimble® LR410 Laser Receiver is designed to be used with either the new GCS 300-600 Grade Control Systems or the Prinz Albert systems as a replacement or the RS2S laser receiver. Engineered for use in harsh environments, the LR410 s 100% weatherproof and features 360° laser detection. Integrated reference LEDs, located in the corner of each of the four laser receiving windows, show the laser strike location from the center of the receiver, power, and error status, for fast visual receiver status. An industry-standard CAN (SAE J1939) interface makes system integration easy.
Mounted on a mast on the blade to control lift, the LR410 laser receiver is used with a Trimble laser transmitter such as the Spectra Precision® Laser GL700 series of grade lasers.
• Full 360° laser detection field of view
• 231mm detection window
• Linear detection position to within 1.5 mm
• 100% sealed and weatherproof enclosure
• Sunlight viewable LEDs indicate set up, power and errors
• Auto-dim LED display
• Non-rotation clamp
• Selectable on-grade accuracy from the CB420 control box
• Industry-standard CAN (SAE J1939) interface