CB420 Control Box
Cab-mounted, dual control user interface
The Trimble® CB420 is a rugged, CAN-based operator interface for conventional machine control systems that provides all the information today’s operators need to consistently grade at higher accuracy and faster speeds. This device is designed to be mounted in the cab while in operation, and be quickly removed for storage when not in use.
Simple operation with toggle and push-button switches gets you to grade fast and accurately. Dual, ultrabright LED grade displays relay the blade position to grade in day or night lighting condition to maximize productivity. The grade display automatically compensates for varying light conditions to ensure comfortable viewing. A graphical, high-contrast backlit LCD provides numeric elevation and system configuration information with easy-to-read graphics. The backlight LCD is temperaturecompensated to maintain sharp contrast regardless of the weather. A built-in beeper provides audible tones for grade errors, switch activation, and system health.
• Dual elevation control provides greater accuracy, as both the lift and tilt of the blade are
independently automatically controlled.
• Backlit graphic display shows status and connectivity of input sensors, reference elevation and
• Easy operation combines ideally positioned toggle and easy-to-locate push-button switches with
mirror left/right functionality and exceptional tactile feedback.
• Software upgradeable through RS232 port supports future enhancements with quick laptop
• Portrait layout provides unobtrusive operator view.
• Controller Area Network supports future sensor inputs without hardware changes.