TDL 3G Cellular Modem
Announcing the TDL 3G Cellular Modem — Now Available
Trimble introduces the TDL 3G, a compact, self-contained, rugged 3.5G cellular modem accessory that provides all-day network accessibility to Trimble® handheld devices with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® wireless technology. The TDL 3G delivers instant, reliable, and secure Internet access and VRS™ corrections to field users wherever they work.
The TDL 3G provides the following benefits over a traditional cellular phone connection:
- Battery Life. The TDL 3G can operate up to a full day in the field on a single battery charge, which is much longer than a typical cellular phone battery can provide.
- Ruggedness. The TDL 3G has an IP 67 rating and operates in the harshest environments, providing reliable connectivity regardless of conditions.
- Connectivity. The TDL 3G provides a cellular network service with either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless technology to connect to a handheld device. With these options, users can optimize modem speed and battery length depending on the intended use.
These advantages make the TDL 3G an ideal solution for users who demand a robust modem connection in the field.
Please review the following for more information:
- Product Bulletin
- Customer Facts
- Reseller Facts
- Product PowerPoint Presentation
- Product Images
For further information and to place an order, please contact your local account manager:
- North Island (North of Taupo) - Robin Pascoe 021 843 320
- North Island (South of Taupo) - Mark Hagen 021 355 087
- South Island - Warren Eade 021 608 300
Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 GEOSYS (436 797) for directory assistance.