Trimble SSF and DDF Extensions for FME
Trimble SSF and DDF data format extensions for FME —Now Available
Trimble® SSF and DDF data format extensions for FME are now available, offering GPS Pathfinder® Office software users an interface between Trimble SSF and DDF files and hundreds of other file formats supported by the FME software platform from Safe Software, the recognized standard in spatial ETL (extract, transform, and load).
By partnering with the leader in spatial data translation to develop these extensions, Trimble makes it easier to move field data throughout your organization.
With the Trimble SSF and DDF data format extensions you can:
- Translate field data collected with Trimble handhelds into more than 225 GIS formats
- Transform data dictionaries into required spatial data models
- Integrate data from multiple sources with field data to form complete spatial databases
For additional information on the Trimble SSF and DDF data format extensions please review the following:
For additional information on the Safe FME software platform go to http://www.safe.com/fme
For further information and to place an order, please contact your local account manager:
- North Island (North of Taupo) - Robin Pascoe 021 843 320
- North Island (South of Taupo) - Mark Hagen 021 355 087
- South Island - Warren Eade 021 608 300
Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 GEOSYS (436 797) for directory assistance.