Businesses invest heavily in tangible assets, both stationary and mobile. More and more, companies are finding the need to protect their mobile assets by monitoring their location.
Whether it’s trailers, high value cargo, equipment, or vehicles, knowing the location of costly assets is key to a healthy bottom line.
TrimTrac Locator Services is a low-cost, turnkey system that enables businesses of all sizes to locate and track their assets. The solution requires no special knowledge—if you can put batteries in the device, surf the web, and read a map, then you will be able to monitor your assets with TrimTrac.
The TrimTrac Locator is a positioning device about the size of a white board eraser that can be placed in a shipping pallet, in a trailer, or on anything worth tracking. The device contains no wires and no external antennas. It works indoors and can be powered by AA batteries or by an external power source. The TrimTrac Locator also contains a GSM technology enabling it to call in its position though standard cellular phone service. Location data is accessible via an easy-to-use, password-protected website.
The TrimTrac Locator improves bottom lines by answering questions like:
- Where is my stolen cargo?
- How many trailers do I have in the yard?
- Did Trailer 23 move last week?
- Do I need to rent equipment, or do I have something I can use nearby?
- Has the shipment reached its destination yet? Where is it?
TrimTrac Locator features include:
- Easy installation with no external wires or antennas
- Small size for discrete placement
- Durable, lightweight, and weather-resistant
- Enhanced GPS sensitivity for indoor and outdoor reporting
- Reports 900 positions on 4 AA batteries
- Optional connection to an external power source with standby rechargeable battery for continued operations if power is lost
- Motion sensor for motion-based reporting