Advanced vehicle swept path and turn simulation software for the transportation and engineering professional.
This timesaving CAD-based program allows you analyze and evaluate vehicle manoeuvres for projects such as intersections, roundabouts, bus terminals, loading bays or any on/off-street projects involving access, clearance, and manoeuvrability checks.
AutoTURN is the most widely used software of its kind. Employed by government departments, top design firms, and educational institutions around the globe - no other vehicle analysis program holds such established acceptance.
- 'Hunting' Process: Supply basic parameters and AutoTURN does the work for you. Less trial and error on your part!
- Standard Vehicle Libraries: From the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and many more. You can also create and modify your own user-defined vehicles.
- Dynamic Designing: Place simulations directly in your CAD drawing and drive vehicle paths with your mouse.
- SmartPath Tools: Four interactive drive modes for performing forward and reverse vehicle manoeuvres reducing oversteering guesswork.
- Front and Rear Steering Linkages: Negotiate articulated trucks and buses through tight paths and turns.
- Loop Vehicle Animations: Simulations can be run continuously for effective presentations and demonstrations.
For further information about this product please visit: transoftsolutions.com
Or for quotes and purchasing information talk to Chris at: firstname.lastname@example.org