Spectra Precision Laser LR50 Receiver
Rugged 360-degree Laser Display Receiver with Built-in Blade Tilt and Excavator Boom Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe's.
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
- Use as standalone display receiver or with Spectra Precision Laser CB25 Single Control Box for an affordable blade control solution.
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser RD10 Remote Display.
- Skid Steers,Box Blades,Levelers,Kilvers