Spectra Precision Laser 1242
Self-leveling grade laser for single slope applications
The Spectra Precision Laser 1242 is easy-to-use and is ideal for shorter range grading applications. With a grade range of 0.10 to 25.0%, it can be used for single or compound slopes.
A versatile laser, the 1242 also allows quick alignment positioning using a bright visible beam. The visible beam can be stopped and pointed for use as a short-run "above-the-top" pipe laser. Additionally the 1242 can be used for short range machine display applications.
- concrete forms and footers
- concrete sections needing grade for water run-off
- short run sewer connections
- ditch banks up to 25% grade
- easy to use self-leveling grade laser that's perfect for shorter range grading
- directional bright visible beam for "above-the-top" pipe work